1. How stoked are you on this years Bald E-Gal video, Tiller?
I think it turned out super sick. Watching it gets me stoked to film this year!
2. What were you up to all summer?
Worked at a grocery store and cooked for a big part of the summer. A couple buddies and I drove out to Hood and camped and snowboarded which was a blast. Got back, built a mini ramp at my friend Matty Faust’s house. Spent a lot of time skating that and started school at St. Cloud Tech College for advertising.
3. Day in the life of Shane…run down the “to-do-list” for us.
Hit snooze a couple times on my alarm clock before I get up. Shoot Faust a text and see where we are gonna meet up. Head out to Powder Ridge or wherever we are gonna shred for the day.
4. What gets you stoked every morning to go shred?
Watching a good video part for sure. When I wake up and the sun is out I’m usually super stoked to ride right away. I try to get out of the house as fast as I can those days…
5. Who are your favorite riders to watch snowboard/who do you look up to in the snowboard world?
I have a laundry list of them, lets see…I really like watching the doods from MN like Marben, Jake, Jonas, Ricky, Joey Sexton, Nova, Brisse, Ethan, RP, Cody, Austin Young. Then others like Jed, Keegan Valaika, LouiF, I’m sure I missed some.
6. What’s up with Knowbuddy?
Knowbuddy is all the Burton rep kids from all over the globe. It’s a site where we can blog and keep up on what’s going on around the world with our fellow Knowbuddies. Check it out, RP and I will probably post stuff throughout the season.
7. Favorite non-snowboarding websites?
8. What does the future hold for Shaner?
Snowboarding, Snowboarding, Snowboarding, Skating. Traveling…
9. Where can we find footy, photos and stuff about you?